Saturday, January 14, 2017

Scrapbooking weekend


I pulled out my scrapbook today. See.. I have this great chance to go away for a weekend soon that is a scrapbooking weekend. I like retreats and such.. so this seems like a little bit of a retreat.. other women.. activities and meals that come with the package and I don't have to cook it or clean it..

Bad part is that I like to go but also don't like leaving home. I have to step out of my comfort zone and do new things.. It's a little fear of not going somewhere that others will know me.. don't want to be left out.

I didn't realize it's been about 4 years since I have really looked at the book or worked on it. I have been feeling blocked like writers block. I am hoping this weekend away will help give me the motivation to work on it again and someday give it to my daughter.

I sort of don't feel like I have a lot more to add.. it's not like in the beginning that I had lots of events to document ect.. but now it's caught up.. plus it doesn't help that I just haven't been as camera happy as I used to be.. then add that I tend to use my cell phone compared to my digital so it's a bit complicated for me to understand how to print pictures.

I sort of don't wanna go cause I don't wanna leave my dog. I just wanna soak her up.. I miss my dog Charlie a lot.. the only good thing to come out of having just Ann is that we really don't need to crate her.. however, often she goes in there on her own.

It's too late to back out of going to the weekend. Hopefully, I will have a good time and maybe even form new relationships..

I think I am having a lot of anxiety over the why I created my scrap book.. so maybe I will blog about that later.. give me another reason to write cause that is something I have slowed down on too.

No comments: