Saturday, July 30, 2016

Half Marathon training


My half marathon has been moved up a bit. It turns out the biggest loser run will not happen this summer so my friend and I are signing up for another half marathon early September.. For a few minutes I was feeling like I would possibly run two half marathons this summer but that's not going to happen.

I am doing pretty well with running. My biggest hurdle is probably just finding the time and staying motivated to get it done on work mornings. I figure once school starts it will be more likely to get those runs in cause I will have to get up.

I am probably averaging two runs a week. I will like to see that be at least three miles. I can run 6 miles no sweat.. well, not really no sweat. I am pretty soaked in sweat. I can go about 8 miles too if time allows.. It's past 8 miles where I really need to get out there and get more longer runs under my belt this summer.

I ordered a couple head bands and can't wait to get them. The sweat is burning my eyes something terribly. I hope to get to the eye doctor so I can get some contacts too. Running with glasses can be a bit of a pain.

No comments: