Saturday, April 30, 2016

baby!!!


I haven't seen my grand baby in quite sometime.. Between the courts and maybe a change of heart of the family my son is now allowed to see her. I got some cute pictures and videos of her sent to me yesterday while my son was visiting with her. I also got a phone call from the girl's dad saying I can visit.. We can only see the baby under the supervision of the Mom.. That is part of the court order. I am hoping with time that can change down the road.. but for now we will take what we can get.

I will be driving him today to see her. I am so excited to see her. She has gotten so big. Time doesn't stop just cause grown ups can't get their act together. I am sure there has been many firsts that have been lost. However, I know the best thing is just to move forward and love her in the here and now.

My son has a new girlfriend. I like her but I am not getting overly excited about her. When my son seemed serious about his baby's Mom I really took a liking to her. I suppose I am always chasing that daughter/mom relationship thing. She didn't have a Mom so it was the perfect situation.. or so I thought.

With this new girlfriend, I am not jumping head first thinking anything to serious. We shall see where it goes. I been telling him since the last baby shower.. no baby shower unless he is married.. So really hoping if he has anymore children he knows she is the one for him. She is a Mom too. Her daughter looks a bit older but not by much.. So hopefully they can support each other in the sense that they are raising children from previous relationships.

No comments: