Monday, December 15, 2014

baby!


I have known for about 3 weeks now that my oldest son's girlfriend is expecting a baby but the kicker is that my son hasn't told us yet. We were tipped off by a facebook posting she did and my husband's son told my husband. I don't think it's really hit me yet even though I have seen the postive test online.

I suppose this is payback for hiding my first pregnancy from my parents. I figure he will tell me when they are ready and hopefully that won't be when the first labor pains hit.

She is younger than him but both do work for Mcdonald's as managers but that doesn't say a lot of them when it comes to what McDonald's pays.

I have only told two friends and now all of you. I can't tell me my family cause they all talk too much.

My husband said I am going to be a real Grandma now. I sort of thought I was a real Nana to my step daughter's girl but I do get what he means.

No comments: