Sunday, April 13, 2014


I challened Izzy and my sister to a 7 day step challenge.. the one with the least amount of steps sends the other one a 10.00 gift card. First, I had also asked my sister but she can't join in the fun due to school. However, another fitbit friend wanted to join but it's a little different for her.
She gets quite a few more steps in than us due to having an active job. So she challenged us to come within 35k of her total or we set our facebook profiles to a a flamingo. If we come in with less than 35k she sends us a ten dollar gift card.

We just started today so hopefully this will be a fun challenge to motivate all three of us. I need something to keep me moving.

Tomorrow, my dog, Charlie, is having surgery due to his dog attack. The skin has died so that has to be delt with.

No comments: