Monday, October 21, 2013


Back to my trip.. Again despite not liking to travel it was a nice time. Oddly enough.. I didn't feel weird or uncomfortable around my Mom alone. Maybe, it was cause of the radio, and travel stuff to distract my mind.. or maybe it's cause I have healed enough to face my Mother without thinking of all the negative.

I felt really nice to get to see everyone and just have some time away from work.

The downside was that my little sister was sick and traveled to TN anyways and not sure if the trip make her worse but a day or so of being home she was hospitalized for her illness.

On Monday afternoon, my mom, my little sister drove in the rental to take my sister home and we stayed over. My Mom got a speeding ticket trying to get off an exit so my sister could use the bathroom. So then we stayed over and tuesday morning my mother and I drove the rest of the way home.

It was a six hour drive and the way home was much quieter than the way there. I think we had ran out of things to talk about except one thing. Her SPEEDING!! She got pulled over again!! haha.. Not easy for me not to laugh but the second time I actually didn't laugh.

The cop was nice and gave her an warning. I had to watch the rest of the way home cause she was going 5 to 10 mph over the speed limit still. So it was funny that I had to keep telling her to slow down.

Not sure where things will go with my Mother and myself. I like to think that we will continue to see each other on somewhat of a normal basis.

No comments: