Saturday, January 26, 2013

man stuff


Today I had plans with a friend that fell through and while I was gone my husband was suppose to get us some new front tires because we have been having some front end trouble. Since my plans fell thru I went with my husband.

We made Alex get up and go to. He actually bitched cause he had to sit in the back then. I asked had he made the car payment! Ha! Funny thing. Is that both of them should have sat in the back based on that statement.

I think making Alex come with us or leave is one of our tatics right now. I am at a loss how to motivate him to look for a job. He seems to always just know why he can't work here or there. Sometimes, it's just not knowing.

I mentioned that this gas station is hiring and he assumes he can't work there cause he isn't 21 and can't sell beer ect.

He hasn't been in there and doesn't even know if they carry ir. Or does he know if they would hire someone under 21 and work them with someone over 21. I know lately I been seeing more and more gas stations having more than one employee.

Yep. I labeled this man stuff cause I am sexist and believe men should take care of the car. My husband is either lazy or stupid about cars. I choose more to believe he is stupid when it comes to repairing even the small stuff.

We did get the much needed tires at this place that sells good used tires and he noticed something else wrong and said he would fix it on the side at a later date. It's tire rod related. All I know is I am glad the damn noise stopped. I am just happy it's simple repair and not something that will set us back much.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I don't know the laws in your state, but in MN, you only need to be 18 to sell alcohol. Just a thought.

birthmothertalks said...

I believe they can't sell it here. When he worked at the grocery store he would have to call someone to come scan it for him.