Tuesday, December 18, 2012


The other day I was at A Christmas work party for my main job. I seen a co worker that I used to share a client with. It was my live in client. I haven't seen this co worker in a couple years because she quit but I thought she had came back because they announce the hiring of new people.

So when I seen her walk in I went over to her and said are You Debbie? She said yes and oh my god!!! She got up and hug me. She asked me did I ever have a chance to meet my daughter? I had totally forgotten that I told her about my daughter and the scrapbook I was making for her. I remember she gave me a digital camera because mine broke. It was nice to see someone who would ask and actually for me to be able to share the good news that I had reunited with my missing daughter.

Well, I better get ready for work. I just wanted to share how exciting it was for someone to remember me sharing my story and for over two years later that they would ask about it.

No comments: