Sunday, December 16, 2012

recipe


Of course. It's simple! Ingredients: (You just ad them to your crock pot) 3 frozen chicken breasts, 1 can of low sodium black beans--or any variation of black beans. 1 can of fat free/low fat cream of chicken soup, frozen corn--as much or as little as you like. I used 1/2 bag. 1 can of enchilada sauce, 1 cup of shredded cheese (the recipe called for colby jack but I only had Mexican blend 2%) 1 1/2 cups of milk. We normally don't keep cow milk on hand--we used almond but you can use whatever! Salt and pepper--I only used pepper. That's it! I also added crushed red pepper flakes, minced garlic, and some cayenne pepper because I like the heat! Throw it all in your crock pot on 6 hours on low. My crock pot's settings only had 6 hours on high so I just did that but I think I will take it out an hour or so earlier.

I really didn't mean to post this recipe. Izzy had said something on facebook about a recipe she was trying so I asked for the recipe and cut and pasted it and meant to save it in an unpublished post. So, ya have a guest post from my daughter.

No comments: