Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas



Marry Christmas from my family to your family!!


These pictures were taking at the Breakfast with Santa event. My son's were the biggest kids there. Notice I still call my 18 year old a kid!! LOL In my eyes he will always be a kid. Being there felt a little weird as in my kids are growing up too fast. I had to do a lot of begging to get pictures with Santa.

Stephen doesn't believe in Santa anymore but Mom and Stepdad told him to sshhh so we will still play Santa. My Mom never quit filling my stocking until I moved out and then I no longer got a stocking full of goodies. This year I actually bought stuff for my husband's and my stocking. Stephen asked me if Santa was going to fill mine too. He loves spoiling him Momma.

My sister is taking him shopping soon so he can get his family members gifts. This year I am doing things different and sent their Dad a message saying that I can't afford to shop for his side of the family. I said they can drop off some money or his stepmom could pick him up. They went of stepmom taking him shopping so that's suppose to be tomorrow.

Well, better get to bed so I will wake up and do zumba. Then, Stephen is treating me to McDonald's from a gift card that he got from the church. I rarely eat there but it's burning a hole in his pocket.

No comments: