Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cooking class 101


I am still at my cooking new meals but I am little behind at posting my favorite recipe of that week.

Taste of Italy Chicken Sandwiches won the contest!!

You will need:

3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken sandwiches
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 packet of Italian dressing mix
1 cup Pepperoncini jar juice
1 jar of Pepperoncini
6 slices of Provolone Cheese
6 sub rolls

Instructions
Heat Olive oil in skillet over medium/high heat, then brown the chicken in the skillet on both sides. Add the chicken to the slow cooker, then add the rest of the ingredients except the cheese and sub rolls. Cook for 8 hours on low or 6 hours on high. Then shred tge meat with a pair of forks. Serve on a sub roll topped with provolone cheese.

This was very good and it even got an keeper status from my 12 year old who wouldn't have ate it should he had seen the peppers. Good thing, I do the crock pot cooking after he leaves for school.

No comments: