Thursday, August 9, 2012


Yesterday, I knew I would only be working an hour and half but paid for 5.25 hours because of my company's policy. However, the policy is that if they have another client they find for me that I have to take it.
I confessed to my husband that I didn't want to come home. Don't mistake this for that I wanted to stay at work. I just been overly stressed over all the drama and admitted that I didn't find it enjoyable to be home.
There is too much fighting over the upcoming money that we are about to lose. There is too much implying that all our problems are resulted from Alex living with us. There is too much off Stepehn not listening and having metldowns.

I did go home and luckily everything was pretty calmed. My idea to make Stephen walk a dog around the block for every half hour of tv seemed to work and I bet the dogs enjoyed that too.

No comments: