Thursday, August 2, 2012

Vacation over


I have to go back to work. My time off reminds me that I am just not the type of person that can stay home without a job. I get bored and without having income coming in it just doesn't leave much money to go places. My vacation wasn't paid for so I will be pinching pennies for a couple weeks.

I don't feel like I did much but gonna do a run down of the things we did do.

Walked around the river front with my dog.

Took my sons to a water park.

We spent the day at the local pool.

I did Zumba outside in the sun on dance day.

I did Zumba a couple days inside the Y.

My son and I took a walk around the neighborhood.

I took my grand daughter out to buy bubbles and a happy meal.

I had a day out with my friend yesterday.

All in all, I did quite a bit.

12 hour shift today. I really missed one of my two clients and am looking forward to seeing her.

No comments: