Monday, June 4, 2012


I been having this feeling that Izzy won't show tonight for Alex's party. She said she would come and sort of even asked if she was invited when I wrote on facebook about the party before she even headed this way home. I am going to feel like digging myself a hole in the ground and hiding my head if she doesn't come.

She posted on facebook about how they are going to on a road trip with her Mom. It's the second best feeling of creeping in wondering if she has time for this other family of hers.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I hope she's able to come and that everything goes well with the party.

birthmothertalks said...

I texted her this morning to remind her and she said she was coming but at 4 pm writes me and says she is still out of town and can't make it. I feel like we are the second rate family.

Wendy said...

I'm so sorry you felt that way, birthmothertalks.