Friday, May 11, 2012

New blog to check out.


Remember my retreat for Mom's with special needs children? I met a lot of nice ladies who know the challenges of children with disabilities. It gave me the feeling that I am not alone and also that there are Mom's with children with illnesses that require wheelchairs, feeding tubes and some Mom's raising children that have a life expectancy for their children based on their disability.

I connected with a few Mom's on facebook and one of the Mom's with a daughter on the autism spectrum started to blog and I thought I would share her blog with you all. You can check her blog out here.

Her daughters are pretty young and her struggles remind me of some of the struggles I went through when my son was much younger. My son is 12 years old and we have our own set of problems but her story and struggles are reminding me how far we have come and how hard my son and myself have worked.

Well, anyways, check out her blog if your up to something new to read.

No comments: