Monday, May 21, 2012


I found a longtime friend on facebook or she found me. I don't remember who found who. Well, anyways, she wrote me to call her and we talked on the phone for about 40 minutes. She sounds so different and we actually both have a son with the same name and both likes to eat lots. :)

We both have five kids between us but I skirted around the fact that I have my daughter. When I last seen her I was about 16 years or 17 years old and I never told her about my daughter. It just feels weird to say by the way.. I have 3 kids and my oldest is 21. The math doesn't add up.

She might know about her because I have it written down on my facebook profile. She suggested we meet half way with our husband and spend the weekend together. I don't know if I can get my husband on that band wagon or if we can afford the trip. I think it would be kind of fun.

No comments: