Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Question

I was asked this question. I am going to attempt my best to answer it but it might not be easy for two reasons. 1. I haven't any experience raising an adopted child and haven't researched the ages to talk about adoption loss ect. 2. It might be hard for me because I would hope I can be biased in answering but that's easier said than done.

Here is the question.

If you were in charge of what daughter's a-parents said to her as she was growing up, what would you have wanted them to say to your daughter about you? And at what point is it healthy and what point would it be difficult for your daughter to know about your adoption plan? How much is too much?

I decided that my answer got too personal and posted it at my private blog. If your not invited I am sure we can change that.

I hope my ads don't bother anyone or the loading of the blog. Feel free to click cause my pennies are adding up.

No comments: