Tuesday, February 21, 2012

adoptee bloggers

Starting with the first two adoptees that I started reading and have gotten to share with them a little bit past blogging.

Laurel at Standing in Faith. Go here. She really hasn't been blogging much (hint hint) but she is still a good blog to read.

Victoria at all things new. Go here. She is another adoptee that I have felt that we have shared things about our struggles with adoption related issues outside of blogging.

I love this blog. She has some awesome topics and I enjoy reading things from her perspective.

My newest blog written by an adoptee is this one here. She is honest and real on her blog and I love that. Check out her blog for sure.

I am sure there are other blogs that I am forgetting but this is the majority of the adoptee ones that I love and look forward to their posts.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing! I'll be checking them out soon.