Friday, January 20, 2012

I am happy to report that I finally got a smart phone. It's a tmobile sidekick. I love it. I call it my smartypants phone. I have only have had it for a week so I am still learning how to use it. I can do email, blog, facebook and many other features that I think are kind of cool. It's great for being on the go and taking care of the few things that require me to have internet access. It's going to be more expensive that I am used to and maybe later down in the road I will kick myself in the butt for the expensive bill.
I haven't hook it up to blogging for pictures but that's going to be the next thing I am going to try to do. I think the biggest downfall is that it's not easy to answer the phone or make a call while driving but I suppose that's a good thing.

No comments: