Saturday, December 10, 2011

A very sweet part of reunion with my lost daughter to adoption is my pleasure to give her gifts for birthdays, Christmas or just because I feel like it. Which I only did that once but it came at time where she said she really needed it. I just love how easy it seems to buy things for her cause she is a girl. I love that her pictures are on my wall for all to see. If it makes anyone in my family uncomfortable then they have the problem. I honestly believe that I enjoy giving her the gifts more than she enjoys them. When one is deprived of something for so long it just changes the whole dynamic of it all.

I remember a time when reading about reunion stories gave me hope but also made me sad cause I felt like I was the only one still missing out on reunion. If your waiting don't lose hope. Some days, you might feel like wishing you could stop loving that person you long for but in your heart you know it just doesn't work that way.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love blog posts like this :-) I'm so so so thrilled for you and Izzy!!!