Monday, October 24, 2011

My husband sent me this news story. You can read about it here. It's worth reading it. I feel like it's about time. My husband says "what about what's in the best interest of the child?" It's about time that line doesn't work. If a rich person were to take my child could they use that same line? I feel bad for the adoptive parents as it states that they didn't believe to know that the adoption was fishy. I feel bad for the child and it's sad it has ever happened, but she belongs with her family. I say it's about time a judge orders the child returned when it's proven that the adoption was done illegally. I hope it sends a news flash that says Stop stealing children. They are not dogs that you can steal of the street and pawn them off as needing homes and charge a nice finders fee.

2 comments:

Family Bits said...

The APs are also the victims in this situation.

birthmothertalks said...

I know they are victims too. It's very sad. I hope this makes soon to be adoptive parents pay attention to things that may be red flags.