Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's August now and that means summer is coming to a close. It makes me kind of sad. I love the fun moments of summer of not worrying about early mornings and homework and early bedtimes. I love the pool. We have stayed pretty busy with the local pools and have done some interesting things due to being able to purchase a packet of fun from our park district. It has allowed us to do many things that would otherwise be unaffordable.

We been talking a lot about my son going to camp on Monday. He will be gone until Friday. It's the first time he has been away from home that long. We went shopping today for a few things that they are suggesting he bring with them. It seems like a long list for only five days though.

Today, in the mail came more information about the retreat I am going to be going on in late September. It's getting more excited for it. I also have a list of suggested items to bring. I am really excited but nervous at the same time. It's just a couple weeks after Izzy's 20th birthday so I am hoping it helps keep me focused on something good compared to stressing over her upcoming birthday.

No comments: