Sunday, June 19, 2011

I stopped in where my little sister works to pick up some medication for my youngest son and she said she had something for me. It was a collage of my first face to face meeting with Izzy. My sons' first face to face meeting with Izzy. Also, some shots of us by ourselves from when we all got together that time. She put one picture of my kitties that I had since I was young that I no longer have due to old age.
It was really sweet of her and just made my day. I already have it in a frame and just trying to find the perfect spot for it. I like them to be somewhere in the open because it's another way for me to just say hey look at us. I am not hiding her anymore. It was a really good surprise and I will hang it proudly.

2 comments:

Leah said...

What a thoughtful gift from your sister, and something you will definitely treasure forever.

Mrs H said...

That is a wonderful gift! It's even more awesome since it's from you sister (I would imagine :-)

Enjoy it!