Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lately, I have been trying to be more patient with my husband. There are times I want to scream don't you see the garbage can and why can't you throw your empty cookie package in it? Also, why do you take the paper to leave it sit around to collect dust? And why do you want to collect empty coffee cans? He finally removed the twenty cans from the kitchen and our kitchen grew.

I have had to take a step back and look at myself. I tend to leave the empty soda bottles on the counter and I am horrible with finding a good spot for the bills or other paperwork that I need to save.

Sometimes, it's easy to look at the other person little crazy habits and not think of what you do that they may overlook. I guess the point of my post isn't to sweat the small stuff and enjoy the good times.

No comments: