Monday, February 7, 2011

It's snowing again! I have had enough of snow and cold weather. I haven't been blogging much about MELD because twice this month it's been canceled because of the snow and them being afraid for some of the Mom's who drive themselves. I feel so stuck inside.
I am also wondering if I need to stop volunteering and worry more about my family. It's not that I don't want to continue to help but I kind of feel that I am being stretched too thin. It's not that I don't have time to myself but I feel that the four walls are closing in on me.
I need to move. I need to get out and see people. I need to exercise. I need to drink some Mike's Lemonade and catch a buzz and not worry about being awake in the morning. I have one lonely bottle in there and that's kind of teasing me. It's not that I actually drink a lot but it's nice once a few months. I need to relieve some tension.
I hope I get to go volunteer tonight but who knows with the freaking snow coming down. I need to think Spring. If I can just get past this month then things should hopefully improve. Hopefully, we will be getting a second car soon. I can't stand sharing a car. We been doing it since the summer and I have had enough of sharing.
I was doing a lot better until I seen the snow.

No comments: