Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the first day of Christmas Santa's helper brought..




The first girl to steal my heart at MELD was this sweet little girl about 1 1/2 years of age. She is two now. She was the first girl from MELD that I got to hold and cuddle and care for. She is a gentle girl. Likes to be held and comforted and I never mind doing that. I haven't touched the money that was donated yet. I personally wanted to use my money to buy for this special girl.
I will post each child's gift just like this. All of it's own because while she is my favorite they all are getting a gift because of the help given from Santa's helpers. excuse the dates on the camera. I don't how to fix it. Not in the picture is my stuffed care bear because I wanted her to have something besides the clothes.

No comments: