Friday, December 10, 2010

MELD Fundraising

I put in the request to transfer the funds that was donated for MELD. It will take a few days to transfer but when it does I will get started on buying the gifts for the children. I am thinking about throwing all caution to the wind and using it mostly on gifts but then I go back and say that I should use it for items that are on their wish list of what is needed. Anyone have any thoughts on what I should do?

I won't ask for donations anymore but I will keep the donate button should anyone ever feel like they want to give. You know if you strike it rich. Or you find that gold at the end of the rainbow.

I would like to thank everyone again very much that donated money to me to use for MELD. I stepped out on a limb and hoped that I wouldn't get my feelings hurt if no one choose to donate. I lost count on how many people gave. I think it was about five people. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reaching out to give.

I would like to thank the people who thought about giving and just didn't have the money to give. Times are tough. Not everyone has money to give away and some people already give to other organizations and I understand that. So, thanks to everyone who gave anything to those in need. Even if it was only a dollar in the Salvation Army Kettle.

I will be postings pictures of before I wrap the gifts and after I wrap them. Thanks again and I promise you that you helped someone in more ways than you know. You helped the children and their Mom's and also you will give me some fun when I shop for the children.

No comments: