Monday, December 6, 2010

end of the ten week session for MELD

Tonight, was the end of my 3rd ten week sessions of volunteering for MELD. I asked the girls that came tonight to write down their children's name and ages so that I could buy them a gift and not mess up on the spelling of their name.

I received six names but a couple of the kids that were there tonight haven't been there too much of this ten week session but in the previous ones. Little E was there. I have blogged about her before. She is a doll. She is so on my list. Little Z wasn't there but not going to forget her. I guess I am going to end up buying for probably about ten kids.

I was told that next Monday there is a Christmas party for them and it sounded as if I was invited. I have to call and get details so I might be actually able to hand the gifts to them.

No comments: