Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I made the mistake of giving my Mom the wrong phone number. She actually called to today and still isn't doing well at the tragic loss of her dog. She said to call her sometime. I will because I believe in second and third chances with family but I am not sure how many chances a person should get. I suppose I will call in but I don't and won't accept a relationship on the terms of her never calling me.

She still makes me nervous. While, I was talking to her my aunt called her. This is the same aunt that chose not to mention that she seen my daughter and tell me anything about her. I understand protecting privacy and not telling certain things but never once did she try to express that my daughter was alright. I know that my Mom and her can't control Izzy but I still have my fears.

No comments: