Monday, November 8, 2010

I called to find out what week we are in the ten week session for MELD. It's week 7. On the last week, I like to get the kids a little something. I am thinking some coloring crayons and a book this time around.
I am ready for the two week break but I won't give up on MELD. I know it's a good program and while I love it when I have a great time. I know it's not all about me.

I had my 4Th person donate to my cause and will add up the total tonight. First, I am asking does anyone want to be my 5Th person to donate. It could be as simple as donating that cup of coffee or skipping out on fast food. You know it's not good for you anyways. Or, if you have clothes that your children are no longer wearing you can send them to me. I will pass them on. It's your choice.

Thank You to all those that have donated so far. We only have about five weeks left. Yikes! Thanksgiving is around the corner and Christmas isn't too far away.

No comments: