Friday, October 15, 2010

Thanks for the comments about me wondering if children that were raised by birthmothers would feel jealous over items. Sometimes, my insecurities get the best of me. It doesn't help that my oldest son has expensive taste. It's not as if he wants everything but he wants things that cost quite a bit and it can be frustrating.
I can see how some kids might be jealous over a reunion and how the child placed for adoption could do no wrong. All three of my children are on FB. I expect more out of my son than I do my daughter. I will tell me son what not to post but it's not the same with my daughter. I can't tell her what not to do. It's not my role.
Cambell made a good point about how when her adoption was done that it didn't cost as much as today. I am going to take a good guess and say that would have been 30 to 40 years ago. So, people, my question is does anyone know when adoption went from not that much to the cost it is today? I am just curious.

No comments: