Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What happens if you ask someone on Fb to be friend and they reject you? Does the waiting for them to confirm just go away? It looks like the teacher rejected me. I suppose I should at least told her who I was but I didn't because I am not 100% sure it's the right person. So, I just send her a message asking if she taught there. I think it would be awesome to talk to her and let her know that I do remember all that she did. Plus, she is so much in the beginning of my story. Wouldn't it be awesome to let her know that I found Izzy after all these years?
I know I have some teachers that read this.. would you want someone to tell you how you made a difference? Also, I just think it's an amazing job and want teachers to know that they do make a difference.

No comments: