Sunday, September 12, 2010

What a difference a year makes


Is what my husband told me today about surviving another Sept 11. I won't go into major details on this blog because I do more of my blogging about my daughter in the private blog. It was a much better day than last year. I actually know that my daughter is safe and alive and I do have contact.
Like I said, I won't go into too much details, but I had a few Mike's hard lemonade and fell asleep on our new sectional couch. It's so comfy. I remember waking up for a brief moment from a deep sleep and my husband was holding my hand. How sweet is that. We have come so far. I thought he was holding my hand because it was Izzy's birthday but when I asked if he's done that before, he said yes. I don't know if I ever felt more love than that when I woke up to him holding my hand. Yesterday, he treated me like a queen. Like, he said, What a difference a year makes.

No comments: