Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meld

I have been a part of Meld for about half a year now and I love it. I really think they are doing a great thing. Young parents don't always mean bad parent=adoption. Yes, adoption can be great and best for some but for some young parents all they need is a little support that can go a long way.
Last summer, I was able to sit in and hear some of their stories on how they turned their life around. Some of these girls, most of them, have come from bad backgrounds and hopefully Meld will help them break that cycle.

I have put a donate button on my blog. My personal goal for myself is to donate 5 a week for Meld. I would like to present them with a check around the second week of Christmas. I personally know five dollars isn't much but it can add up. I am asking that you consider donating to support this organization. It could be any amount you like. No amount is too small or two big.
If you would like to learn more about Meld you can go to their website.Go here. They also have a wish list of items you can send. You can send them directly to Meld or I can probably give you an address (if it's okay with my husband)

I just want to add no pressure. If it's not something you can afford to support or want to support that is okay. I just thought I would give this a try. Making a difference a little at a time.

No comments: