Thursday, June 10, 2010

An end as come

Almost two years ago, I reached out to an adoption agency that provided free counseling to birthmom's. I didn't even place there. I don't think I can repay them for what they did. It's only been in the last 6 months that I really started taking an active role in the counseling. For starters, I stopped having the breaks in counseling. I went about every two to three weeks for the past six months.
I am officially done with counseling through the agency. I feel good about it, but a little mixed emotions. I'll will blog about some of my progress in another post.

I am going to take my son to the park. He wants to have a little picnic and how can I argue. It's a beautiful day.

Then, tonight, I am going to a training meeting for Meld. I will be learning about 1-2-3 magic adapted from Dr. Thomas Phelan.

No comments: