Wednesday, May 26, 2010

my good stuff

Counseling was today. It's never easy to dig deep and think of my loss and what could have been and what should have been and all that. Counseling at the adoption agency wasn't meant to be long term and it's been some time now. Pretty soon, I have to either decide to stop or find someone else. She believes that my issues are about adoption, abandonment, rejection and self esteem. She says that she isn't qualified to get to the bottom of all of them. Even though, I am not very happy. I am going to try to look at the good and tell ya all what's good.

As a caregiver, sometimes the things I say sound funny and even abusive if you just heard my voice and didn't see what was going on. To make it funny, I won't explain the whole picture. So, if anything sounds funny or abusive, I am going to add it here. But trust me when I say that the whole view of it isn't nothing but providing care for them.

Move your shoes so I can push you into the closet.
Pull down your pants.

ok. On to the good stuff.

We survived our first heat wave.
I left my cell phone in the grass along the river and after walking back for it. It was still there.
Our basement is a cool getaway from the heat.
My husband bought me a rocking chair for my doll.
We all have been having fun with the wii
I still am going strong with going to the Ymca and today tried to actually run on a treadmill.
Most of my flowers and the garden are growing well.
I have a couple good friends. Who needs more when you have good ones.
Blogging continues to be a good thing for me.

No comments: