Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day again. One reason that I do kind of like Mother's day is because it not only honors Mother's but look at all the flowers and plants. They are all so pretty. I can never have too many flowers and no one can ever have too many Mother figures in their life. Will explain more at my reason for saying that in another post.

I want to wish everyone an Happy Mother's day. May your day be filled with love and attention from your loved ones. Happy Mother's Day to the first time Mom's this year. Your life has changed so much, but it's all good. Even getting pooped and pee'd on. Someday, you will look back and want those days again. For all my fellow birthmoms, my heart goes out to you. You are a mother. Celebrate the day. For all the women, who have suffered miscarriages, I feel for you. No words can make Mother's day easier for you. Just know that I am thinking of you. For the women, waiting in the process of waiting for adoption. Keep up the faith that someday, you will be a Mom. For all the adoptive Mom's who have adopted a baby and are Mom's. You are blessed. Maybe Mother's Day is hard on you, because you have gained motherhood through someone's loss. It's my belief that the little bit of sadness that you might feel is honoring your child's birthmom. You understand the loss that she went through so her (your) child can have a good life.
Happy Mother's Day to everyone and thanks for always being supportive to me. Blogging has been such a good experience to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a warm, thoughtful, all encompassing post! Beautiful! I hope your day is wonderful.

Bri

Wendy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too. Thank you for such a beautiful post.

I was able to talk to dd's birthmother today and tell her I was thinking about her. I think that was honestly the best part of my day.

Thinking of you, too -- hope you had a good day with your family.

Campbell said...

What a lovely Mother's Day post.

I too love all the flowers and plants!