Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dear Izzy

I know a time has come that you have been looking forward to for a long time. You are finished with high school. Wow! It's great! I am so glad that you have had the chance to stay in one school. You have had such a better school environment than I did when I was in high school. I can imagine that you have been dreaming of graduation for years and excited about this next step in life. You might not believe me now, but you will miss these days. As you get older, I hope you can look back at your high school years with happy memories. Memories that will make you smile. I hope you have made some friendships that will grow with you and last a lifetime.
I am so proud of you. I know that I didn't raise you, but I am still so proud. I hope you reach high for what you want out of life.
Soon you will walk across the stage and accept your high school diploma. I can just imagine your excitement. May your day be filled with happiness, love and excitement. May you go out and celebrate and look back with many happy memories.

No comments: