Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have really had a crazy year. I can't believe all the changes that have happened. Most of them have been for the good. I am not so sure about my job changed being for the good though. I am still doing what I love though, but I am broke. My company charges huge fees and wants us to start bring in food for the elderly. Well, the people who use our company don't need food from me and besides I want to say I work for ---------- that means I am broke! If you really care about the elderly why don't use cut some of your profits and give them better rates, because I can assure you the ones who really need the food can't even afford our care. I am all for giving to the drives, but for the most part, I do my part, because I don't run to the food drives.
I really have had to really focus on my clients needs, because they have been sending me to some challenging clients and I just want to give up, but then I see that they really need the care and if I work with them hopefully I can make them improve their quality of the issues.
I have been working for Nick in a nursing home and the aides mis treat him. He should have two people who transfer him to bed, but they just move in by lifting him and it's not gentle. I have offered to help, but they won't let me. I can't lift him on my own, because I would be even worse. I am not as strong and besides it's againsnt my companies rules. I had to report them and give names.
Well, it's getting late and I am rambling on and on. I better get to bed. Tomorrow, we are making Christmas cookies and cupcakes. We might share!!! Sweet dreams.

No comments: