Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear Izzy

Life can be so hard sometimes.  I really am missing you a lot these days.  Some people don't understand how I can love you. It's hard to explain myself. I don't know you at all. But I do love you. I love you just as much as I do my sons. 

The not knowing about how you are doing is just too much to bare. I wish I was able to know some of the little and big things about you. How well you do in school? Do you get along with your brother? Are you popular in school? Do you get good grades? Do things come to you easy or do you really have to work on it? Do you have a sense of direction? I wasn't born with one, but I was born with a bad sense of humor! Don't fall around me. I wish I was able to share the fun, silly things I did as a teenager with you.  Most of all, I wish I could tell you that I love you and I will always be there for you. There is nothing that you could say or do that would make me love you any less. 

2 comments:

kalibug said...

Very sweet letter.

Tammy said...

Very sweet indeed. I don't think anyone should question why you love her. You are a mother. Enough said.