Wednesday, October 14, 2009

award



Thanks Rb for nomination of this award.

Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

7 things you may not know about me..
1. We have lots of animals. 3 cats, 2 dogs, (black lab and a one eyed shitzu) 4 bunnies and fish
2 I am a caregiver for the elderly. Been doing that for almost three years now.
3. I didn't learn to drive until I was about 26 years of age.
4. I have two boys. Ages 14 and 9 I don't talk too much about them on here. My youngest son was once thought to have autism and had lots of intervention in the under three program. No one believes autism is his problem, but we still struggle with some stuff.
5. I like to watch creepy crime shows.
6.I have a doll collection and actually buy them clothes and change them. Sometimes I like to hold and admire them as if they were real. I am not crazy. It's all in fun.
7. I am afraid of the dark. (outdoors) Creepy bad creatures lurk in the night.

7 Kreativ bloggers I would like to nominate are:

1. Jen
2 Letters to Oliva
3 Love is not a fight.
4. Andrew's Daddies
5. Our adoption journey
6 From another Mother
7 Rebekah




No comments: