Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sometimes, I forget Stephen can read now. He is not at his age level for reading, but he can read. I posted the picture of the ocean on my "normal blog" to kind of throw the question out there as in why does adoption and my daughter have to be treated like a dirty word. The counselor says, that it's like I am throwing fake fish out there when fishing. I want to bring it up, but do it in the easiest way. Well anyways, what I am getting at his that he asked "if you kept her would she be my sister" I said "yes" Then, he got mad at the fact that I didn't keep her and that they really are not her parents. My husband was half sleeping in the same room, so I really didn't want to talk about it in front of him, because he doesn't think he is old enough to understand. I guess I have to do some more talking.

No comments: