Monday, July 27, 2009

I have been going through some major depression. I couldn't even begin to blog, because it was just too much. I was feeling so refreshed after meeting with the paster and his wife and the bext day I just crashed.
I still can't quite put my feelings into words. One thing that is really bothering me is that camera was either lost by me or stolen. It just seems like there is a force stronger than me trying to keep me down.
My clients are defintally moving into the nursing home. It's just a matter of time. I am very sad, but I can understand why we can't take care of them anymore. The move is going to kill the husband. He has been declining every since this all went down.
I met with the counslor at the adoption agency and it was nice to get more support and words of encouragement. I got to show her Izzy's scrapbook.
I am probably going to go back to the pastor and his wife on my own some, because I have to fix me, before I can fix my marriage. I have so many more thoughts going on in my head, but this has been one of my better days so I am not going to think about them right now.

1 comment:

RB said...

You are stronger than you know. Hang in there...