Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's day was just okay. I called my Mother for the first time since July and she didn't answer, but I did leave her a message, but no call back. I am at a point where I am just not sure that I want her in my life. I don't want to be where I am not wanted. A relationship is a two way street and I am tired of being the nice guy. When I run into her at the local diner, if I don't say hello then I know we won't talk. If my kids don't go say hello then she don't talk to them.
I called Pam, who was my math teacher many years ago, and we had a great conversation. I mostly call Pam about every other month or so. I guess I could get upset that she doesn't really call me, but when I call her she is bursting with excitement. I can hear it in her voice. I told her that I thought of her as my other Mom and she says she has adopted me. I just love her. We talked about my marriage problems and she agrees that we need God in our lives. If someone told me that in my first marriage, I would have said they were crazy. But I figure first marriage didn't have God and ended in divorce and second marriage is on the rocks just maybe they are right. All I can do is have a open mind.

No comments: