Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I think people in general tend to only speak of the negative stuff. So, sometimes people might get the wrong impression or to say the least they don't see the whole picture.
I let my husband know that I was upset about my rings, but didn't really yell too much. He called me when I was on the way to the pawn shop to get my rings. He hung up on me when I admitted that I had gotten the pawn ticket from his wallet.
So, a couple hours later my cell rings and it's him. He is in the hospital, because he had a full blown seizure at work. They say it's from him cutting back his drinking. So, right now he is being watched carefully and of course getting medication to help with the tremors. I didn't notice that he has slowed down. I didn't notice that he wasn't himself. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am not perfect and I am proud of my husband for trying. I like to think it's a result of him putting a price tag on our marriage. Or maybe it's because I am not yelling for a divorce and treating him as I love him even if I am mad.

No comments: